Service Update: April 2, 2020
To our customers and suppliers:
As you all know, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a rising health concern across the globe. Due to the impact it is having on our local communities, we must take significant steps to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers. Therefore, effective immediately, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close several of our supply branches and one distribution center as seen below. The impacted branches are: Buffalo NY, Rochester NY, Albany NY, Hartford CT, Manchester NH, Avon MA and the closed distribution center is Pompton Plains NJ. Below you will see our updated hours for our locations. We are still continuing to service deliveries as best we can from our Mansfield distribution center, but you should expect some disruptions in service. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Hours: Weekday hours are changed as follows:
|MA, ME, NH, RI, VT, CT
Upstate & Western NY
|* Mansfield Distribution Center – Normal Hours||* Will call 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
* Slight Delivery Modifications
|Metro NY, NJ||* Pompton – Temporarily closed due to Covid-19||* Expected operational – Beginning Tuesday 4/7/20|
|MA, ME, NH, RI, VT||* Mansfield – Normal Hours
* Woburn – Normal Hours
* Avon – Temporarily Closed
* Manchester – Temporarily Closed
|* Open branches will be subject
to CDC & Social Distancing Guidelines
|CT, NY, NJ||* Pompton – Temporarily Closed
* Albany – Temporarily Closed
* Buffalo – Temporarily Closed
* Hartford – Temporarily Closed
* Rochester – Temporarily Closed
Deliveries: We will continue to make deliveries all throughout our east coast footprint while incorporating social distancing protocols in order to protect your team and ours. Instructions to our drivers for delivery of your orders include:
- Limit time spent at your locations as much as possible.
- Not entering your facility unless you need us to.
- Keep as much distance as possible between you and your team.
- Bring materials to the tail of the delivery vehicle.
- Not unloading the materials unless you need our help.
As always thank you for your support as we navigate this rapidly changing environment, lookout for more updates as the days progress, and stay safe.
The Belknap White Team