Please select from the following tutorials.
BWG Job Quote
– Home is the main button. Use this to get back to the job quote homepage. You can use any of the reports here including the “Executive Dashboard.”
– A job quote defines an opportunity. Job Quotes will allow you to filter through all job quotes in the system and add a new job quote.
– A dealer quote is the actual quote to our customer. Quoted Dealers will allow you to filter through all the dealer quotes associated to a job quote.
– These are all architecture and design firms. A&D Firms will allow you to filter through all the firms in the system and add a new firm.
– These are commercial customers. Flooring Contractors will allow you to filter through all the flooring contractors in the system. (BILL TO? Can you add one here???)
– A call report is a note for a specific account and/or contact. Call Reports will allow you to filter through all call reports in the system and add a new call report.
– Dancik Sales will allow a user to see the total sales for a rep over a period of time. These are the total order sales associated to a job quote in the system.
– Quoted architect budget prices are sent to architects and designers to give a rough idea of the price for the material. Quoted Architect Budget Prices Home will allow you to filter through budget prices added to the system and add a new one.
– These are Architects and Designers only. Architect Contacts will allow you to filter through all contacts in the system and add a new contact.
– Status Updates will allow you to filter through all status updates made in the system over a period of time.
– Sample Library Catalogue Home allows you to filter through and add sample library entries. This allows you to record what samples are with a specific firm. (NOT N/EEDED?)
– This is used to record what samples are with each specific firm. Sample Placements allows you to filter through all items in the system and add a new placement.
Any other icons not displayed here can be ignored. They are for administrative purposes only.
-Select the “Job Quotes” icon at the top. (Alternatively you can use one of the filters on the Homepage, or enter a JQ number to go to the Job Quote Directly.)
-Filter this page of “Job Quotes”, by using the filters on the left, or typing keywords into the search at the top. Filter by “I am involved in this job” as “Yes” to see all of your jobs.)
-Click on a specific “Job Quote” to open it, or click “+New Job Quote” to create a new Job Quote.
-Click on any of the blue underlined items, to jump to the information about that item including adding a “Status Update” to a job.
-You can edit all information in your “Job Quote,” by selecting “Edit” in the top right corner.
-To search for an Architecture and Design “A&D Firm” in our system select .
-Use the “+New A&D Firm” button in the top right to add a new firm.
-Use the “State” filters, or search box to find a specific firm.
-Click on a specific firm to jump to the detail page or one of the underlined items to jump to recent job quotes attached to the firm, or contacts associated to the firm.
-You can edit the firm using the “Edit” button in the top right, add a “Call Report” to the firm, or add an “Architecture Contact” to the firm.
-To search for a “Flooring Contractor” in our system select .
-Use the “+New Flooring Contractor” button in the top right to add a new contractor.
-Use the filters on the left, or search box to find a specific contractor.
-Click on a specific contractor to jump to the detail page or one of the underlined items to jump to recent dealer quotes.
-You can edit the contractor using the “Edit” button in the top right, add a “Call Report” to the firm, or add a “Flooring Contractor Contact” to the firm.
BILL TO !?!??!?!? can you actually edit this information???
-To create a new “Job Quote” select “Add a new Job or Quote” or “+New Job Quote” in the top right corner.
Be sure to search through existing Job Quotes first to avoid creating a duplicate.
-Enter the Job Details.
The required fields are “Project Name”, (this should be an address or name of the institution), “Project Location” both city and state, the channel and the “Estimated Job Value.”
If you’re entering a job on behalf of someone else, select the person’s name “Originated By (Manual Override).” Otherwise this will default to your name.
Enter any other details you may have.
-Enter the A&D firm associated to the project, if applicable.
-Enter the General Contractor associated to the project, if applicable. Save
-Enter any project specific information for our internal use such as an estimated date for “Projected Order Date.”
-When done click “Save & Close.”
–Once created, the Job Quote will be assigned a JQ number. This will become the main way to track this opportunity through the process from specification to order. Users will add “Status Updates,” “Architectural Quotes,” “Quoted Dealers,” and “Orders” associated to the JQ number. Click the item to “Edit.”
-A Call Report is a note attached to an “A&D Firm” or “Flooring Contractor.”
-To create a “Call Report” go to “Call Reports” by selecting and selecting “+New Call Report.” “Call Reports” should be assigned to a specific “A&D Firm” or “Flooring Contractor.”
You can also create a “Call Report” by going to a specific firm or contractor and selecting “Add Call Report.” This will pre-populate some fields for you.
-Enter the necessary information including an “A&D Firm” or “Flooring Contractor,” a “Job Quote” if applicable, and any follow up information if you’d like a reminder sent to you.
-A “Status Update” is a note specific to a job. In some cases you may wish to “Push Call Report to FC (Flooring Contractor)” by selecting the button on the “Job Quote.”
–Entering this information will give you a running list of your actions/activities with a firm, contractor, or job quote, as well as your most recent actions/activities.
-On the Homepage, click the “Executive Dashboard” link at the bottom under “Dashboards.”
-Click the filters on the bottom to filter through the dashboards.
-Click the button above the chart, or click on the chart, to get to specific quotes.
-These boards are used by management to view the pipeline of projects coming in, as well as to filter through passed projects. It can be a useful tool to sift through information visually.